Healing Stress, Anxiety and Chronic Conditions with the Rubenstein Method
How it works and what to expect
The process of healing needs to come from a deep understanding of where the pain is originating—the actual source of the stress, anxiety and pain and not just the symptoms.
The 10 core principles that govern this unique approach to healing:
- The entire body is governed by patterns in the brain.
- The mind and body cannot heal when it is in stress.
- Where you feel the pain is never the source of the pain.
- Every muscle has an “on/off switch” in the brain.
- Only 30% of our muscle fibers are actually activated and available leaving 70% of all muscle fibers inactive.
- At least 50% of a person’s stress, anxiety or chronic conditions is attributed to insufficient oxygen to the brain.
- Trauma to the body/brain is the primary cause of stress, anxiety and chronic conditions.
- Observing a person’s walk reveals the sources and severity of chronic conditions
- Medication does not fix the cause of the problem.
- Stress, anxiety and chronic conditions cannot exist in a calibrated body.
At present, there are 352 precise bio-mechanical motions that make up the Kinetic Sequencing™ process. Each one of these motions causes your brain to enter into a hyper learning state — just like when you are learning anything new. If you are in chronic pain, then your brain has created a pattern for that pain and it most likely learned that pattern from a traumatic event—so let’s change it.
The entire Rubenstein Method is split into 4 distinct phases. The first phase, deals with reducing or eliminating chronic pain and it is foundational for the other phases. Most people are happy to get rid of their chronic pain and can happily stop after the first phase is complete but there are also many others that choose to go through all 4 phases (see chart below). You can discuss the merits of continuing past Phase 1 at any point with your Calibrationist.
PHASE 1 - Healing Chronic Pain - 3 to 6 sessions
Step 1 - Assessment and EvaluationEach client submits a detailed self-assessment and medical history that is reviewed and evaluated by a Certified Calibrationist prior to the first appointment. At the first appointment, further details will be discussed and the Certified Calibrationist will ask you to walk for several minutes to observe any correlations between your symptoms and the dynamic motions of your body (A person’s walk is extremely revealing). A Kinetic Sequencing protocol is created for your specific case.
Step 2 - Oxygenating your brain and bodyYour Calibrationist will teach you the importance of show you how to get the right amount of oxygen to your brain and body by learning to breathe with your diaphragm. Over 90% of people do not get enough oxygen because their diaphragm is inactive. By simply activating your diaphragm two amazing things happen: First, you get the ideal amount of oxygen into your system; and second, your diaphragm takes on it’s ideal, upside-down salad bowl shape, which takes immediate pressure off the lower back. Most clients experience an instant 50% reduction in pain just from learning to breathe with an activated and calibrated diaphragm.
Step 3 - Kinetic Sequencing to activate and calibrate specific muscles
Your Calibrationist will guide the specific muscles and joints that are most greatly influencing your chronic conditions through small, slow and precise bio-mechanical motions - these motions are called Kinetic Sequencing. For example, if you are experiencing neck pain, your Calibrationist may work on activating and calibrating your jaw (specifically your TMJ) and your feet as they both are intricately linked to the vertebrae in your neck.
Take our online Stress Test and get your results immediately
Fill out the Stress/Pain Self Assessment Form and get answers within 24 hrs
Ask Questions about your stress or chronic pain and how we can help
Attend a Live Information Session
or Call us at 855-818-2288
For immediate help scroll up to the Live Chat Button at the top of our site.